SALEO holds events on the third Wednesday of each month. Attendees have the opportunity to network with other professionals in the logistics industry from the Arizona-Mexico region. Industry growth and development is in partnership with education and workforce development organizations and through direct involvement in day to day logistics activities between service providers and users in the border region.
Topics differ for each meeting and offer members and other attendees the opportunity to learn about best practices and logistics related activities and projects. Past guest speakers have included government and industry leaders with expertise in logistics and public policy.
Return to the home page for dates on upcoming meetings.
- SALEO is a volunteer organization made up of business professionals with a wide variety of occupational backgrounds who have the desire to learn more about the transportation and logistics industry
- The leadership roster consists of 7 executive board members
- SALEO is an experience driven organization with over 200 years of logistics experience in its steering committee and board of directors
- Member are actively engaged in assisting the community colleges in Pima, Cochise, Santa Cruz, and Yuma counties with curriculum development for certificates and degrees in supply chain management and logistics and also work as adjunct instructors and volunteer speakers
- (Attach Leadership Roster)
- Anyone interested in joining SALEO can submit their application to the membership committee using the following PDF form Download the Membership Form (.pdf)
Copyright © 2013 SALEO. All Rights Reserved.